Thursday, April 21, 2011

Interrupted Beauty Sleep

My Mum is losing her marbles, I'm quite sure of it!!!

I was having a lovely dream the other night when suddenly she woke me up by running down the hall and switching lights on and then grabbing me and poking me in the tummy. What the heck??!!! How's a girl to get her beauty sleep with those kinds of shenanigans going on?

Being the obliging kinda girl that I am, I rolled over and offered her my tummy for a scratch. "May as well make the best of it", I thought.

I heard her muttering something to my Dad when she went back to bed about bloodcurdling howls and injured or ill dogs. Que??? Who was howling? I didn't hear any howling. Anyway I went straight back to sleep but I couldn't get my dream back and I can't remember what it was about.

I'm kinda tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment