Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Sheesh!!

Everyone gets all excited about Christmas. I'm not sure why but it seems to be the time of year when my Mum gets all keen on making me look, what she calls "pretty". Hrummph!! I don't care for pretty really, scruffy is more my thing.

Pretty involves too much brushing and face washing and 'doing' of my top knot for my liking. My Auntie Monica sent me a whole box of cute hair ties a little while ago. Thanks Auntie Monica (I think).

So the other day Mum washed and brushed my face and did my top knot up and put one of Auntie Monica's Christmas bows in. She said I looked gorgeous and had to take a photo. I hate the camera it flashes lights in my eyes so I looked away or squinted at her a lot. She finally got a photo she liked and left me alone.

Here it is.


I'm thinking the Christmas Grinch rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment