Monday, December 20, 2010

Well it smells kinda like sheep so I bit it!

Hi, me again.

I am in trouble! Yeah well, its not truly unusual and you can laugh but this time its not fair.

My Mum is knitting a little sheepie toy to pass away the boring hours sitting around at home. She's using this fluffy mohair wool to make the little sheepie all fluffy like me.

Rowdy and I really, really want that wool. We are working on getting it no matter what. Rowdy has the advantage as he can jump up on benches and get into places that I can't. Just before; he managed to steal a ball out of the bag and he sneaked off into the dining room to kill it all by himself.

Well I couldn't have that could I? So I nipped in and stole it off him! Then I made a fatal error, I was so happy at my success, that I ran back into the living room to rip and shred that ball of wool and Mum saw me. She gave a shriek and leaped off the couch and grabbed it off me.

She's not very happy right now. The ball is all slobbered on and I've ripped it apart so it's not really a ball anymore. Also she says her hip is sore from jumping up off the couch all wrong.

Sigh, it smelt kinda sheepish, so I just wanted a little taste.
But then the need to shred overtook me.

IT'S ALL THAT CAT'S FAULT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment