Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Miss Matilda Hiccup

I'm so excited!! My friend Princess Camille has a new sister.
Her name is Matilda Hiccup and her friends call her Tilly.

Here of some pictures of her so you can see how cute she is. Tilly has one brown eye and one blue eye. I have two brown eyes but I have one white ear and one black ear so we kinda match, me and Tilly.


Tilly is such a nice girl and very friendly, here she is giving her sister Kelly Belly a kiss.


When Tilly is grown up enough she is going to compete in free style with her Mom. I bet she will be good at it. I wish Tilly lived closer so I could go and play with her, she lives all the way in America and my Mum says it takes too long to get there. And there's some thing called customs that makes it hard to get back to my home.

Sigh, I will just have to look at the pictures of Tilly playing with her sisters. I hope she's not naughty and doesn't annoy my friend Camille too much. But I guess that's what little sisters are for so Camille you better get ready to be annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment