Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I don't get it!

I'm confused! The last week or two has been great, there's been heaps of treats and tons of yummy upright food for the begging. A guy called Santa Paws managed to sneak past my vigilant guarding of the house and left treats for us as well as a pedestal fan for the hot weather. We've eaten them all :-(  I haven't eaten the fan, it doesn't smell tasty and 'sides it'll come in handy for the hot weather.

But now its all eaten and it doesn't look like its getting replaced any time soon. There's bottles of what Mum calls "bubbly" in the fridge but I don't like bubbly it smells yuk and the fizz makes me sneeze.

What happened to the Christmas spirit of overindulgence?? I liked it! I want it back, bring on overindulgence all year. There's a lot to be said for over indulgence, sore tummies not withstanding.

As I'm not in charge of the supplies department I'm going to have to go and have a nap so I can dream of a house full of treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment