Saturday, December 25, 2010

Santa Paws Visited

Santa Paws visited our house yesterday! Yes he did!!

I don't know how he managed to come and go without me hearing him. I'm usually very good at hearing anyone about - much better than Rastus if I do say so myself - and I didn't hear a thing. But he must have come because there were presents for us in the morning. Bags with red bows on them all full of yummy treats.

Mum has taken custody of them, which is not fair, as they're our presents. She says that one night of piggishness on my behalf is enough. She is still calling me Tiggy Piggy which is very mean of her, but at least I'm back on full rations at meal times. I didn't think much of the couple of half sized meals that I got after I ate so much of Rastus fishy kibble.

We left out some wine and mince tarts for Santa Claus and a treat for Santa Paws and they were all gone in the morning with the presents there instead. It's very weird; I sleep right near the chimney and I didn't hear, smell or see anyone in the house all night except Mum and Dad. But they say Santa is magic and I'm thinking it must be true!

I hope you all were good dogs this year so that Santa Paws visited you and left you something nice too. I was a bit worried to tell you the truth! I have done a few things this year that caused a bit of trouble and no one else seemed to think that me eating all that fishy kibble was me entering into the spirit of Christmas. But Santa Paws is very understanding so I'm betting he left you something too.

Here is a picture of me dressed up as Santa Paws. Merry Christmas to you all.

Love Tiggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment